Registration for 2023 event is now closed.
Registration is $64 for members of the Active Transportation Alliance and $74 for non-members. Admission on the day of the event is $84 for nonmembers. Youth admission is always $18. Register now!
Do I have to log in at the top of the registration form?
You can log in at the top of the registration form if you are an active Active Transportation Alliance member and have already created your new membership account. Your information will auto-populate on the form, and you can complete your registration with your membership discount.
If you are an Active Transportation Alliance member and still need to complete your membership account, please contact [email protected]. We can assist you in getting the information you need to complete your account and access your membership discount.
If you are a general participant, you are not required to sign in at the top of the registration form. On step 2 of the registration, you will have the ability to create your account. Next year during registration, you can log in at the top so your information can auto-populate.
How do I sign my event waiver?
- Once you have completed your Fifth Third Bike the Drive payment, log into your account here.
- Once you have logged in, you will have important reminders on your dashboard. Here you’ll click Review Documents.
- Then, click on the Your Documents tab > View & Sign.
- Read and review the terms and conditions. Once finished, the signature section will be available. You must type your name exactly the way you entered it during registration.
- Your signature will populate on the right section, and you will click Sign Your Waiver.
Watch this video to view the step-by-step process.
Have a group of 10 or more riders? We offer a special discount! Purchase a block of tickets at our lowest rate and you’ll receive unique, pre-paid registration codes for your riders to register.
YOUR RIDE SUPPORTS A GOOD CAUSE
Fifth Third Bike the Drive is a fundraiser for Active Transportation Alliance, a membership-based non-profit advocacy organization working to improve conditions for walking, biking, and public transit throughout Chicagoland. Please consider becoming a member during your registration process to support our work.
READY TO REGISTER?